sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2009

Ok, term 5 is finished and my project is on track!

The last month was really intense, but I sticked to my schedule and everything went fine.

So here is my last presentation! Finally everything is in 3D now and I know that I have time to improve it during the last two months of the course.

Still have a lot of lipsync to do, some acting to animate and review all the animation to work on those little details that we learned to see and identify during the course. That's what make the difference, isn't it?

Besides that, I want to give the congrats to all 3D79! We are making a great job, no doubts that this class have something special!

I wish a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all those who access this blog! Tho those who don't care about it, I wish as well!

To all my family, with love!

Lucas Peres

-------------------------- Portuguese Version / Versão em Português ---------------------------

Ok, o termo 5 acabou e meu projeto tá no trilho!

O último mês foi realmente intenso, mas eu colei no meu cronograma e tudo correu bem.

Então aqui está minha última apresentação! Finalmente está tudo em 3D agora e eu sei que tenho tempo para aprefeiçoar durante os últimos dois meses do curso.

Ainda tenho muito lipsync pra fazer, muita atuação pra animar e revisar toda a animação para trabalhar aqueles pequenos detalhes que aprendemos a ver e identificar ao longo do curso. É isso que faz a diferença, não é?

Além disso, quero dar os parabéns a toda a 3D79! Estamos realizando um grande trabalho, não há dúvidas que esta turma tem algo especial!

Desejo um FELIZ NATAL e FELIZ ANO NOVO a todos aqueles que acessam este blog! Aos que não se importam, desejo também!

Para toda a minha família, com muito amor!

Lucas Peres



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário